The Vinoguard Premium Vinyl gloves are powder-free gloves. Vinyl is a synthetic polymer, more commonly known as polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Vinyl gloves are a low-cost option for minimal risk tasks, as they are of lower performance than nitrile or latex gloves.
Each pack contains 100 gloves (50 pairs) total in small or extra-large sizes.
- Smooth and silky finish - either wet or dry, ideal for washing patients and fragile skin
- Regulatory compliance - medical grade and minimal risk PPE for low-risk tasks
- Cost-effective - low cost, suitable for general purpose and patient care tasks
- Low elasticity - looser fit but strong enough to prevent ripping on donning
- Higher stretch options - stretch vinyl for improved fit, comfort and dexterity
- Latex-free - to prevent Type I (natural rubber latex) allergies
- Barrier protection - basic protection against biological organisms
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Independently tested in the UK to EN 455 parts 1, 2 and 3
- Made from the latest advanced formula
CE Marked as a Class I Medical Device (MDR (EU) 2017/745)
BS EN 455-1: 2000, 2:2015 & 3:2015 - Medical examination gloves for single use.
CE Marked as Category I PPE (Regulation (EU) 2016/425)
BS EN 420:2003+A1:2009 - Protective gloves general requirements, dexterity level 5.
Clause 5.1.3 - Gloves are sized according to BS EN 455-2:2015 for medical use.
Category 1 PPE - For minimal risk only.
Instructions for use:
- Ensure hands are clean and dry, remove any jewellery to prevent puncturing
- Don the glove by holding the beading with opposite hand and slide one finger into each glove finger
- Inspect gloves for any punctures or tears. If present, remove and discard - do not use
- Remove from cuff to finger by holding the glove beading and pulling down with the opposite hand
- Dispose of in accordance with local policies and procedures
- For single use only - do not re-use or re-process
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.