The Nytraguard Bluple Nitrile gloves are powder-free examination gloves. Nitrile is rapidly becoming the material of choice for many healthcare workers as it has similar properties to latex, but benefits from being free of any natural rubber latex proteins.
Each pack contains 100 gloves (50 pairs) total in medium size.
- High stretch and elasticity for superior comfort
- Superior resistance to chemicals, particularly cleaning and petroleum-based solvents
- Strong and durable with excellent puncture resistance
- Fingertip textured for added finger grip with smoother palms for patient comfort
- Excellent barrier protection which is effective against all biological organisms
- Super low dermatitis risk with accelerator and sulphur free variant for a chemically pure glove
- Easy donning
CE Marked as a Class I Medical Device (MDD 93/42/EEC)
BS EN 455-1: 2000, 2:2015 & 3:2015 - Medical examination gloves for single use.
CE Marked as Category I PPE (Regulation (EU) 2016/425)
BS EN 420:2003+A1:2009 - Protective gloves general requirements, dexterity level 5.
Clause 5.1.3 - Gloves are sized according to BS EN 455-2:2015 for medical use.
Category 1 PPE - For minimal risk only.
Instructions for use:
- Ensure hands are clean and dry, remove any jewellery to prevent puncturing
- Don the glove by holding the beading with opposite hand and slide one finger into each glove finger
- Inspect gloves for any punctures or tears. If present, remove and discard - do not use
- Remove from cuff to finger by holding the glove beading and pulling down with the opposite hand
- Dispose of in accordance with local policies and procedures
- For single use only - do not re-use or re-process
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.