The Nitrex Sensitive examination gloves are manufactured to medical-grade standards using the latest methods in glove technology. Completely latex-free and powder-free they are ideal for anyone suffering from latex allergies. Nitrex sensitive gloves have been formulated to maximise the tactile sensitivity to the user as well as comfort to minimise hand fatigue.
Each pack contains 200 gloves (100 pairs) total in extra small, small, medium and extra-large sizes.
- Blue, nitrile, powder-free, examination gloves
- Completely free from latex
- Extra sensitive formula for ultimate tactile sensitivity
- Medical grade glove, ideal for clinics and laboratories.
- Box of 200 gloves
- High stretch and elasticity for superior comfort
- Superior resistance to chemicals, particularly cleaning and petroleum-based solvents
- Strong and durable with excellent puncture resistance
- Fingertip textured for added finger grip with smoother palms for patient comfort
- Excellent barrier protection which is effective against all biological organisms
- Super low dermatitis risk with accelerator and sulphur free variant for a chemically pure glove
- Easy donning
CE Marked as a Class I Medical Device (MDD 93/42/EEC)
BS EN 455-1: 2000, 2:2015 & 3:2015 - Medical examination gloves for single use.
CE Marked as Category I PPE (Regulation (EU) 2016/425)
BS EN 420:2003+A1:2009 - Protective gloves general requirements, dexterity level 5.
Clause 5.1.3 - Gloves are sized according to BS EN 455-2:2015 for medical use.
Category 1 PPE - For minimal risk only.
Instructions for use:
- Ensure hands are clean and dry, remove any jewellery to prevent puncturing
- Don the glove by holding the beading with opposite hand and slide one finger into each glove finger
- Inspect gloves for any punctures or tears. If present, remove and discard - do not use
- Remove from cuff to finger by holding the glove beading and pulling down with the opposite hand
- Dispose of in accordance with local policies and procedures
- For single use only - do not re-use or re-process
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.